Boiler Installation Milton Keynes
Here at Glo Central Heating and Plumbing, we pride ourselves in doing a professional job every time, and that’s no different when it comes to a Boiler installation. Every boiler installation we do at Glo Central Heating and Plumbing is completed by a fully qualified, Gas Safe registered engineer. With every installation, we will sit down with you and discuss the details. We know first-hand that there is nothing worse than not knowing what’s going on in your own home.
To book your Boiler Installation Milton Keynes or for a no obligation quote, please contact us here today.
Every boiler installation we do at Glo Central Heating and Plumbing will come with a manufacturers guarantee. These range from a 2 year up to a 10 year depending on the manufacture of boiler selected. There are many different boilers to choose from on the market today. From higher end boilers such as Vaillant and Worcester Bosch to the cheaper options such as Ideal and Ariston.
All boilers on the market today do the same job, but have their own individual Pro’s and Con’s. Our engineers will go through these with you.
Why get a new boiler you ask?
There are many benefits to installing a new boiler or to simply replace your old one. These include but are not limited to:
- Cheaper energy bills – The Energy Saving Trust estimates that a central heating boiler is responsible for around 60% of your household energy bills. By installing an energy efficient boiler you can make savings on your energy bills. Most new condensing boilers are A rated meaning their efficiency is in excess of 90%.
- Heating Control – There are many controls that help us control the temperature within our homes. For example, TRV’s (thermostatic radiator valve) fitted to each radiator will switch each individual radiator off when it reaches the required temperature. Another is your home thermostat, this allows you to set the temperature throughout your home. Many new technologies are available such as HIVE. Hive allows you to control your heating from an app on your smart phone whether you are home or out and about.
- Noise – Due to improved designs, new boilers can be much quieter than older boilers.
- Size – Modern day boilers are built to maximize efficiency whilst allowing for a reduced footprint. Compact and able to fit into areas where space is at a premium or inside a cupboard out of view.
- Magna Clean Filter – With every install completed, we will install or replace an existing Magna Clean Filter. This is a filter that is placed on the pipework to catch debris and limescale that builds up over the years inside of your heating system. The filter will help save on your energy bills and increase the life expectancy of your new boiler.
With all new boiler installs, we strongly advise that your central heating system is Power Flushed. Most manufacturer warranties are only valid if a power flush is completed on your system.
On completion of the boiler install, our Gas Safe engineers will fill out and provide you with all the relevant paper work that you need to meet the manufacturers warranty. The install will be registered with Gas Safe.
Glo Central Heating and Plumbing engineers will go through all of the controls and will demonstrate how to use them. They will not leave until you are fully happy and can operate the controls.
Old boilers, cylinders, radiators, tanks, and pipework will be placed neatly and out the way. We can if requested removed these free of charge from your home.
Glo Central Heating and Plumbing are looking forward to hearing from you. Please contact us here for a Boiler Installation Milton Keynes.