Has your boiler stopped working and in need of repair? Leaving you and your family with no heating or no hot water? Maybe a Gas cooker or Gas fire has broken? Glo Central Heating and Plumbing offer an emergency call out service to all our covered locations and guarantee that a Gas Safe registered engineer will visit your property within 24 hours. We do, however, try our very best to visit you at your home on the same day to diagnose the fault at hand and get your boiler or appliance back up and running as fast as possible.
Has your boiler or appliance failed you on a Sunday? Glo Central Heating and Plumbing offer an emergency boiler repair service from 8 am to 9 pm Monday-Saturday and 9am-8pm Sunday. We understand the seriousness of a broken boiler, gas fire or gas cooker and work around the clock to keep your home warm and functional. Contact us today.
We keep a range of spare parts in stock so that we can repair your boiler as quickly as possible, it is impossible to have everything in stock, if we don’t have the part for the job we will work as fast as we can to locate the part on the same day or will order in for next day delivery where possible.
Require an emergency call out appointment and are connected to gas mains or an LPG supply, Contact Glo Central Heating and Plumbing now.
You could help us save you time when you need a boiler repair.
If you could provide answers to any of the following questions, this could help the Gas Safe engineer to partially diagnose the problem. Enabling us to arrive with the equipment and parts needed for the boiler repair.
- What is the make and model number of your boiler?
- Is your boiler displaying a fault code?
- Can you smell gas? If you can smell gas you should leave the property immediately and contact the National Grid Emergency Service on 0800 111 999. Do not smoke, light a candle/match or light any flame.
- Is your appliance run from the mains gas supply or LPG?
- What is the issue with the boiler? Are your radiators working, but there is no hot water? Maybe the boiler has broken down? Is your Gas fire not lighting?
- Last service date
- Has anything in your home changed that may have caused the boiler to develop a fault?
What Locations does Glo Central Heating and Plumbing cover?
Based in Milton Keynes. Glo Central Heating and Plumbing covers a large range of areas located in Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire. Should you be outside of these locations, don’t worry. We are more than happy to work with you. Let us know where you are and we will see what we can do. For a map of the areas serviced, click here and you will be taken to our locations map.
To book your boiler repair today please get in Contact .